(See, I'm really paying attention in class, Reese! Lol!)
Monday, May 28, 2012
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
A couple of lessons ago, Reese taught me the basics of shooting on A-mode and S-mode instead of M-mode. After learning these two modes, I told him that I didn't want to use it. My thinking was, if I'm going to use this kind of camera, then I'm going to always shoot in manual mode so I can adjust everything to the way I see it, rather than how the camera thinks I should see it. He had cautioned me that sometimes you have to use the other modes because the lighting situation changes too quickly for you to make tweaks to all your settings. If in those cases you don't use the A-mode or the S-mode, you're going to miss the shots. And today, was a prime example of that happening. Sunny, cloudy, sunny, cloudy, rainy, cloudy, sunny...
(See, I'm really paying attention in class, Reese! Lol!)
(See, I'm really paying attention in class, Reese! Lol!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment