Saturday, May 12, 2012

Get The Party Started.

I've been thinking about buying a SLR camera for quite some time. My greatest fear about making the leap from a point-and-shoot to a SLR was that I wouldn't know how to use it. Lucky for me, my wonderful photographer friend Reese agreed to take me under his wing and show me the beautiful world we live in through the eyes of a camera lens. Before purchasing my SLR, Reese walked me through the basics of aperture, shutter speed and ISO. Class began the day I ordered my camera which took 5 LONG days to arrive! The day I got my Nikon D3200, I "demanded" that we go on a field trip to take some pictures to see if I truly did have a basic understanding of the 3 most important elements of photography. Our field trip took us to the beach at sunset.  

So have I become addicted to photography? Well, you'll just have to follow me and see. 

May 2012, 7:41pm - ISO 100, f/8, shutter 13
   
May 2012, 8:05pm - ISO 100, f/8, shutter 13
  

No comments:

Post a Comment