Today was an extremely hectic day for me. I was looking forward to the field trip that Reese and I were going to take to the beach right before sunset. When we got there, it looked as though today's sunset would be a nice one. There was just one problem. While trying to set up the tripod to mount my camera on, I accidentally "dislocated" one of its legs. I think I loosened the locking mechanism on one of the legs too much that I must have caused a part in the leg to misalign and the leg wouldn't lock. So, while Reese calmly tried to fix it, neither one of us were able to capture the sunset which ended up to be a pretty nice one. BUT, I did manage to capture this shot with Reese's camera as he continued to fix the tripod.
 |
| ISO 125, f/8, shutter 1/60 |
 |
ISO 125, f/8, shutter 1/60
(same picture as above, but cropped to enlarge subject)
|
Today's weather brought lots of clouds and wind. I could see the clouds quickly rolling by as though they were late for a party. But even with all the clouds, the sky itself was clear...no vog or haze in sight!
 |
| ISO 125, f/13, shutter 6 |
 |
| ISO 800, -0.3EV, f/8, shutter 5 |
Tonight we were also able to take photographs of the crescent moon. To the naked eye, the moon looked like a sliver of white light. But, zoom in closer and this is what it REALLY looked like. Even in some of the photos I took, you could see the faint silhouette of the entire moon. Pretty cool, huh?
 |
ISO 100, -0.3EV, f/8, shutter 1/40
|
 |
ISO 100, -0.3EV, f/8, shutter 1/40
(same picture as above, but cropped to enlarge subject) |
No comments:
Post a Comment