Saturday, May 19, 2012

You Got It

Last weekend, I was given a take-home exam to see if I could apply what Reese had taught me over the past week.  When I first read the scenarios, I thought to myself, there is nothing in my neighborhood I could take photos of!  But, to my surprise, I was able to "see" things I probably would've never seen had I not been given this test.  Below are the scenarios which I was given, my photo response and the teacher's grade.


Capture a night shot without flash.
ISO 100, f/18, shutter 13
Grade:  B+, Good low light shot, could use a touch more exposure


Take a photo of a flower in sharp focus.
ISO 200, f/18, shutter 1/250
Grade: A, Very sharp, nice shot


Photograph a moving car in sharp focus with blurry background.
ISO 200, f/11, shutter  1/50
Grade: A, Good panning shot


Photograph a moving car with background in sharp focus.
ISO 100, f/9, shutter 1/20
Grade: A, Good blurring of the car


Take a photo of something close in focus with the background blurry.
ISO 200, f/6.3, shutter 1/80
Grade: A, Good focus selection and control of depth of field


Take a photo of something blurry and the background sharp.
ISO 200, f/7.1, shutter 1/40
Grade: A, Good focus selection and control of depth of field

No comments:

Post a Comment