![]() |
| ISO 800, 0.7 EV, f/5.6, shutter 1/200 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, f/6.3, shutter 1/250 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, 1.7 EV, f/5.6, shutter 1/125 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, f/5, shutter 1/125 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, f/5.6, shutter 1/125 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, 1 EV, f/8, shutter 1/80 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, 1 EV, f/7.1, shutter 1/80 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, 1.3 EV, f/5.6, shutter 1/200 |
![]() |
| ISO 800, 1.3 EV, f/5.3, shutter 1/200 |









Sookie, these are terrific! I also focused on the girl in white, she was so elegant. It was a joy to see so many beautiful hula.
ReplyDeleteThanks! The overcast sky made it great for photographing. Thank goodness it wasn't sunny!
DeleteWow, great shots. You really captured the heart of the event. Good exposure and color saturation. Great post!
ReplyDeleteThanks. It was a great event...makes me want to take up hula, but there's not enough time in the day so I'll just stick to photographing it. :)
DeleteLOOOOOOOVE the softness of the colors of your shots..great expressions on the performers...
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yeah, I did that on purpose....haha...no, I didn't...just lucky. :)
Delete