Here are a few sets of photos showing the correct exposure and then the photo transformed into HDR. I think I might get hooked doing this to my photos! :)
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Live in Living Color
For several months, I've been wanting to go to the Korean Buddhist Temple (Mu-Ryang-Sa) in Palolo. A friend of mine had posted pictures he had taken there and they looked so awesome! Reese suggested that I try doing some photos in HDR. HDR with any of his cameras is easy. He just sets it to do bracketing and it will take 3 photos in 3 different exposures once he hits the shutter. For me, since my camera doesn't do bracketing, I have to do it "manually". First, I have to take the photo in the correct exposure, then I take the same photo underexposed and then one overexposed. In order for HDR to "work", the frame has to be identical and the only way to do it is to put your camera on a tripod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I love the little Buddhas, so cool. The guys with the big shoes are great too.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Those little buddhas were really neat...in fact, that whole temple is pretty cool!
Delete