Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm Glad You Came

Yesterday, I took a trip to the east side of the island to capture the sunset and the moonrise. I was extremely unprepared! I didn't bring a tripod and the only lens I had with me was 40mm macro. But, making do with what I had, I am pretty satisfied with what I came up with.





Not having a tripod and having to hold steady for 1 second is really hard. For this last photo, you can see that the trees on the hill are slightly blurry, but I guess for this kind of shot, it isn't too noticeable.  :)






6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. The colors are so beauuuuutifil! Wow- you did well without a tripod and with a 40mm macro. I am glad you still took pictures. You go Photo-fashionista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool colors! that last shot is great..even w/o tripod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanks! I tried everything...put my elbows close to my body, hold my breath and press the button till the shutter opened again.

      Delete
  3. Nice shots for no tripod. Wait, you were the tripod. Good job as tripod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thanks! Wonder if the gold guy, silver man or the newspaper guy would be good at taking shots at extremely slow shutter speeds?

      Delete