![]() |
| ISO 100, f/8, shutter 25 seconds |
The white "stick" on the left of the photo is a new giant ferris wheel that was erected on the waterfront. Completion was only a couple of months ago. I didn't get a chance to ride it, but I'm sure it would be pretty cool to try one of these days.
![]() |
| ISO 100, f/8, shutter 10 seconds |
For this photo, I stitched together 6 long exposure shots to form this panoramic photograph. On the left is the Space Needle, then downtown Seattle in the middle and the blue arc on the right is CenturyLink Field, home to the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders.
![]() |
| ISO 100, f/8, shutter 3 seconds |
That same afternoon, I also got to attend the Seahawk's season opener against the Dallas Cowboys. Look at how many people were in attendance! I think the announcer said over 67,000 fans!
![]() |
| ISO 400, f/14, shutter 1/250 |
Here is a shot of Tony Romo passing the football. He had a rough day...the final score was 27-7 in favor of the Seahawks.
![]() |
| ISO 400, f/8, shutter 1/640 |
This has got to be my favorite shot of the trip - Robert Turbin catching a pass from Russell Wilson. I've titled this photo "Seahawk in Flight". LOL!
![]() |
| ISO 400, f/8, shutter 1/640 |






wow.. awesome shots! LOVE the night shots esp the panorama! Did you have to lug your tripod for that?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes, I had to lug a tripod for those shots. It was worth it though! :)
DeleteNice shots! The panoramic one is very well done. You can't tell that 6 separate photos were used. sm
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm pretty happy with these shots. :)
DeleteAwesome pano shots, great shoreline shots too. I really like the football action shots too. Great stop action shots. Looks like you had a fun time in Seattle.
ReplyDeleteThanks! There were lots of things to photograph on this trip and it was fun trying. :D
DeletePhoto Fashionista - All these shots are terrific!!! Sensei taught you well! You certainly came back with these wonderful memories!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes, he did! I'm very lucky to have learned all these things about photography in such a short time...in almost 6 months!
Delete