Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cherry Pie

Several weeks ago, the photo club that I'm a part of hosted a pastry shoot. Let me just say, there's not much a photog can do with food to make it look interesting, especially when there are 20 other photogs trying to take pictures of the same subject. However, I was able to get a few decent shots.






7 comments:

  1. Looking at these desserts makes me want to get my plate and fork. You did such a good job capturing their likeness. Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought out the vibrant colors from the pastries. I really like the details on the kiwi! I'm hungry now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...the fruits on that dessert were really pretty!

      Delete
  3. YAH-MEE!!!
    HAH-WAH-EEEs "SO" FOOD-centric!
    < chomp!!! >

    GREAT PICs, GuRL, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't fool me - "photo shoot"? Haha! "Dessert Buffet" ... ;)

    Rod

    ReplyDelete