Thursday, January 31, 2013

Great Balls of Fire

A couple of weekends ago, Reese mentioned that the UH women's tennis team would be competing at the tennis courts on campus. Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to stop by and check it out. There were hardly any spectators that day. What's pretty neat about shooting at the courts is that you can walk around freely and not worry that you're going to block someone's view of the match. Here are some shots I took. 





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Tennis is actually a really good sport to shoot. It's fast, but not too fast and you can actually position where you want the ball in your shots.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Erick. I think your camera/lens is awesome - your second picture shows the fuzzy tennis ball. Great shots especially the last shot which shows such emotion/intensity of the player.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy someone noticed the fuzz! That's actually my favorite shot, but I didn't want to use the "opponent" as the opening photo. LOL!
      And yes, I included the last photo to show the emotion/intensity of the player. :)

      Delete
  3. the first shot is really cool w/ the green background.

    ReplyDelete